Evening Paddle Wed 7/29 ?

bazzert

Anyone up for an evening paddle on wed ? Launching at about 4:30pm gives us time to get a 10-12 mile paddle in before sunset, or some rescue practice. It's going to be hot, so what better way to end the day. I'm open to any northshore launch ie. Lanes, Pavillion, Conomo etc. Suggestions welcome.

Barry.

Lorrie has a conf. call 2-3, so traffic willing we could make a 4:30 BiB. We might want to pick Salem, Marblehead or Gloucester, as it's green fly season in the marshes. Anybody else?

Phil

There are 4 confirmed for this trip. The plan is to launch from Riverhead beach, Marblehead at 4:30pm, head out around the neck to Tinkers to play in the rocks. After that is up to the group. We will be on Channel 72 for stragglers.

Barry.

There are 4 confirmed for this trip. The plan is to launch from Riverhead beach, Marblehead at 4:30pm, head out around the neck to Tinkers to play in the rocks. After that is up to the group. We will be on Channel 72 for stragglers.

Barry.

Hoping to join you.

Al

It's possible that we may be late given traffic and Lorrie's work demands. My cell is six one zeven, 9 three 9, three three too nine. Barry or Al, if you can give me your cell #, we'll call if we dont think we can make the beach by 4:15pm.

Let's hope the t-storms stay away.

Phil

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this afternoon. I just cannot get on the water this year. Among other things, away for two extra weeks in July, rain, and canceled trips. Luck has to change soon.

Have a great paddle.

Al

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this afternoon. I just cannot get on the water this year. Among other things, away for two extra weeks in July, rain, and canceled trips. Luck has to change soon.

Have a great paddle.

Al

Sorry you cant make it Al, would be good to catch up with you. For anyone else interested, we still have 4 confirmed.

Barry.