Salvages etc Sunday -- any interest?

djlewis

Well, the Woods Hole trip is not getting a lot of response. Phil suggested playing at the Salvages on Sunday, now that the seal pups seem to be gone. Swell promises to be 3' from the E, so it ought to be active. We could also tour around, look for other rocks, etc. And, we might finally get in some of that rough water rescue work that didn't happen last time.

I'd say to launch from Pebble, but am open. Post here if interested.

--David.

Sounds like a plan, though if a large crowd develops we would probably be better off at Lane's Cove (for parking).

Lane's is fine too.

Revised swell forecast (I was looking at Saturday) is 2' from the S, so not as active as I figured. But the Salvages are usually interesting no matter what the swell.

--David.

Lane's is fine too.

Revised swell forecast (I was looking at Saturday) is 2' from the S, so not as active as I figured. But the Salvages are usually interesting no matter what the swell.

--David.

I am interested--so is Karen--

Les

aka swearing ferret

For some reason I could not enter this as a new trip.

Patty Phelan and I are paddling out of Lane's cove Sunday at 2 PM for anyone who wants a shorter/calmer trip. We will choose a direction, toward Rockport or toward Annisquam, on the beach depending on weather and the wishes of the group. I need to be back no later than 6:30 PM because I am going to the Gloucester Stage to see this -- tickets are still available if anyone wants to join me and you can shower and change at my house - at 8 PM:

July 12-13, 8pm

The Year of Magical Thinking

by Joan Didion

Directed by Eric C. Engel

Featuring Nancy E. Carroll

Nancy E. Carroll revives her critically acclaimed portrayal from last season's Lyric Stage Company production.

"...it is steely and profound" - Carolyn Clay, The Phoenix

"...the effect of a single, supremely gifted actress" - Iris Fanger, Patriot Ledger

"a lovely and expert performance" - Louise Kennedy, The Boston Globe

Liz

"For some reason I could not enter this as a new trip."

Liz-you're listed as an unpaid member. You can reply to a post but not initiate a new topic. The privileges of membership: "Priceless"!

May join you tomorrow.

"For some reason I could not enter this as a new trip."

Liz-you're listed as an unpaid member. You can reply to a post but not initiate a new topic. The privileges of membership: "Priceless"!

May join you tomorrow.

Just to be clear. The only forum that "Unpaid Members" are restricted from starting a new post is the "Trips" forum. Also, "Unpaid Members" cannot see the "NSPN Business" forum.

Just to be clear. The only forum that "Unpaid Members" are restricted from starting a new post is the "Trips" forum. Also, "Unpaid Members" cannot see the "NSPN Business" forum.

Oops. Did not realize I had lapsed. Will remedy that. Liz

Great!

How about -- Sunday -- Pebble Beach -- butts in boats at 10:30.

--David.

it's possible that i could be a little late [late night]. please don't wait for me and leslie.

but could you leave a message on my cell 781 254 7744 or here or on your windshield about your first destination? figuring salvages.

also could be please monitor 68?

thanks,

Karen