Forest River on for Friday

Gillian

Hey there, will be at Forest River this Friday start time 5:30ish - hoping for some sun!

Will try to make it....traffic and weather permitting.

Bob

Will try to make it....traffic and weather permitting.

Bob

yeah i agree - i can only stay until about 6:30ish tomorrow so if it's pouring i'm going to be lame and bail . . but i'll post here if that's the case . . . will play it by ear tomorrow

hey there this weather blows . . . guys if you feel like coming to forest river, please come and practice but i'm going to bail on tonight especially since i would have had to leave after about an hour .. . not worth it in this crapola weather!!! see you guys next friday night!

hey there this weather blows . . . guys if you feel like coming to forest river, please come and practice but i'm going to bail on tonight especially since i would have had to leave after about an hour .. . not worth it in this crapola weather!!! see you guys next friday night!

OK. See you all next week.

Bob

When they changed the law to extend daylight savings, did they also vote to shorten summer? I'd swear its been March for 3 months. Making matters worse, my clock radio seems to be stuck on a channel that plays Sonny and Cher each morning...

Sonny & Cher? man that's rough... ;)

personally I suspect Bob Burnett brought Seattle weather with him and forgot to take it back when he left... :emweather15: