Monday 5/25 Cape Ann Circumnavigation

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Anyone for going around Cape Anne on this fine Memorial Day? Post interest here or email.

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay in posting, but just got back from Maine. The paddle is still on for tomorrow. Beach briefing at 10am. at Tuck Point in Beverly.

To get to the point, take 1A to Water Street in Beverly (at lights right before the Beverly/Salem bridge on the Beverly side. Turn on to Water and follow all the way down to the water. Drop boats and park on the street.

Hey Kevin yes I would be interested in heading out. Just as long long as we aren't going for a sprint around and can manage to squeak in a little playing around in the rocks here and there.

Ross

I'd definitely be interested in getting out on Monday. It would be my first time this season, so I need to do a little research on whether this is a good trip for me. But I'm tentatively in.

Kevin Fredette

QUOTE(Kevin B @ May 20 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone for going around Cape Anne on this fine Memorial Day? Post interest here or email.

Kevin - If you're the Kevin who fished while kayaking, then we have met in the trip to Martha's Vineyard from Woods Hole two years ago (along with Dave Lewis and others). I did a Cape Anne circumnavigation last year under a calm weather condition and it looks like this Monday forecast will be a good one too. So count me in and let us know where and when to meet. Peter

Hi Kevin - I am a maybe. Since I haven't been in my boat for 3 weeks, I'll probably paddle my butt off on Sunday. But I could be up for more especially if there are some outs.

Please keep me posted.

Karen

drkglad@gmail.com

Hi Kevin - I am a maybe. Since I haven't been in my boat for 3 weeks, I'll probably paddle my butt off on Sunday. But I could be up for more especially if there are some outs.

Please keep me posted.

Karen

drkglad@gmail.com

Hey Guys,

G and I are thinking more about circumnavigating Salem Sound instead on Monday leaving from Tuck Point in Beverly since my time is more limited than first anticipated for Monday. Would anyone still be interested? Could also go the other way towards Tinkers depending on the group's interest.

Could also go the other way towards Tinkers depending on the group's interest.

Hi K&G,

Great to paddle with you yesterday.

I've never been to Tinker's, so far unencumbered, but will check with Ellen.

Do we still Tuck to Tinker (stop it, G!), or put-in somewhere else?

Ern

QUOTE(Kevin B @ May 23 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Guys,

G and I are thinking more about circumnavigating Salem Sound instead on Monday leaving from Tuck Point in Beverly since my time is more limited than first anticipated for Monday. Would anyone still be interested? Could also go the other way towards Tinkers depending on the group's interest.

Hi Kevin,

Tentative for Salem Sound or Tinkers from Beverly on Monday. I also have some time constraints. By the way, great practice session on Friday. Thanks.

Bob

Discovery Aurora yellow on white

Since I didn't get out Saturday or Sunday, I'd love to go Monday. Count me in. What launch time? I won't be able to check the message board again until late, so I'll just plan to go wherever and whenever I'm told.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ May 20 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay in posting, but just got back from Maine. The paddle is still on for tomorrow. Beach briefing at 10am. at Tuck Point in Beverly.

To get to the point, take 1A to Water Street in Beverly (at lights right before the Beverly/Salem bridge on the Beverly side. Turn on to Water and follow all the way down to the water. Drop boats and park on the street.

Kevin,

I'll be able to make it.

Bob