Friday Salem Sound 5/22

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

We have a practice session set for 5:30pm so I will be paddling out of Forest River around 1pm. Head out to the islands and play around until the session begins. If anyone is interested, please let me know by posting here or PM or email.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ May 20 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have a practice session set for 5:30pm so I will be paddling out of Forest River around 1pm. Head out to the islands and play around until the session begins. If anyone is interested, please let me know by posting here or PM or email.

I will be leaving Forest River Park at 2:30pm and heading out to the islands for those interested. Will be back in time for the practice session at the same location at 5:30pm. If you arrive late, I will be monitoring channel 72.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ May 21 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be leaving Forest River Park at 2:30pm and heading out to the islands for those interested. Will be back in time for the practice session at the same location at 5:30pm. If you arrive late, I will be monitoring channel 72.

I may be able to get out of work a little early. I now have a VHF, so if I get up there before 5:30 I'll let you know. Its unlikely I'll get there too much before 5:30 though.

I may be able to get out of work a little early. I now have a VHF, so if I get up there before 5:30 I'll let you know. Its unlikely I'll get there too much before 5:30 though.

Mark,

If you do get out early, my plan is to head for Coney Island, then Bakers, the Berries, Eagle and then back.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ May 21 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Kevin,

I will be attending the practice session at 5:30, and will probably be at Forest River Park at 2:30.

I'm not new to nspn, but haven't participated in trips before. We met at the Forest River pool class last July. I have paddled Salem Sound for the past few years, but unsure of the pace since the trip you describe seems more than three hours. Anyway, will see you this afternoon. Thanks.

Bob

Robert Levine

Discovery Aurora Yellow on White.