May 24th 2009 Lanes Cove to the salvages L3 Trip.

jason

Paddle launching from lanes Cove, Sunday may 24th 2009.

Everybody should be ready to be on the water by 10:00 AM.

This will be a CAM Trip http://www.nspn.org/trip_participation.htm where everybody is responsible for their own safety. That said we will be a group that will help our fellow members.

The current proposed plan is to launch at 10:00 paddle to Rockport for lunch then to continue paddle to the salvages. After the salvages we will return back to the cars are lanes cove.

Before we launch we will will have a beach briefing and at that time we may modify the trips route.

Please keep in mind that the water temp is 53deg today. Appropriate dress is a dry suit or wet suit with a dry top.

If you are planning on attending please respond to the post.

Thanks -Jason

Paddle launching from lanes Cove, Sunday may 24th 2009.

Everybody should be ready to be on the water by 10:00 AM.

This will be a CAM Trip http://www.nspn.org/trip_participation.htm where everybody is responsible for their own safety. That said we will be a group that will help our fellow members.

The current proposed plan is to launch at 10:00 paddle to Rockport for lunch then to continue paddle to the salvages. After the salvages we will return back to the cars are lanes cove.

Before we launch we will will have a beach briefing and at that time we may modify the trips route.

Please keep in mind that the water temp is 53deg today. Appropriate dress is a dry suit or wet suit with a dry top.

If you are planning on attending please respond to the post.

Thanks -Jason

It seems that I didn't get the interest that I was hoping for. I will re-post the trip later in the year on a weekend not full of other trips.

-Jason

It seems that I didn't get the interest that I was hoping for. I will re-post the trip later in the year on a weekend not full of other trips.

-Jason

How about this weekend (sunday) ?

Barry