LAKE SUNAPEE Spring Paddle Tomorrow 5/9

Doug

LAKE SUNAPEE, NH .... 11AM meet & casual launch from Blodgett Landing. 3 Confirmed NSPN paddlers so far. Plan on 6-10 miles depending on the mood. Blodgett heading south of Great Island, over to Star Island around Isle of Pines, Burkehaven Lighthouse to Sunapee Harbor for a break. We can wing it from there. Water temp in the mid 50's. Easiest way to get there is 93 North to Concord, NH. Get on 89N to exit 12. Take exit and go left on Rt 11. 1/2 mile get on 103A. Right into Blodgett Landing. I believe the boat launch area is on the left.

Post interest here or just show up. Send me a message if you need a phone number or I'll have ch 69 on when I get there.

Doug

LAKE SUNAPEE, NH .Easiest way to get there is 93 North to Concord, NH. Get on 89N to exit ......

Doug

Would gently suggest exit 11, left at end of ramp. ~2 mi to stop sign, straight through ( Rte 103A) for ~1 mile. At bottom of long downhill turn right onto Blodgett's Landing rd. 1st left onto Bowles Rd for 100 ft. Parking and launch on right. I'll plan to join you. If plans change or delayed, contact me at numbers I'll send you via PM.

Gary