Manchester by the Sea on Sat 3/14

rossjb1

Hoping to get out and away from the in-laws on Saturday. (God I hope my wife doesn't read this). Meet at Kettle Cove Beach parking @ 10:00 (Ocean St. Off 127)

Ross

Hoping to get out and away from the in-laws on Saturday. (God I hope my wife doesn't read this). Meet at Kettle Cove Beach parking @ 10:00 (Ocean St. Off 127)

Ross

I'm looking good for Sat.

I haven't been down that way in quite some time.

Is parking easy enough ?

It is off season so there is open parking for non residents. A great time to get out there. I'm going to meet Peter B at 11:00. Not a long paddle, just floating about exploring the cliffs and shoreline. Anyone else?

It is off season so there is open parking for non residents. A great time to get out there. I'm going to meet Peter B at 11:00. Not a long paddle, just floating about exploring the cliffs and shoreline. Anyone else?

Bring a helmet if you wish, we may spend some time rock gardening.

My Cell # is 914-489-2673

Hey Ross,

I will call in AM if you're up. Iwill likely meet you down there and Laura may as well. Will need to check into where "there" actually is.

Jon

Hey great hope to see you there! I wish I could give you one o' dem fancy links to google Eath but I am not that computer literate. The road is Ocean St. which is off 127 in Manchester by the Sea. Look forward to seeing you folks :rolleyes:

http://maps.google.com/