Pavillion Beach

spider

The put in looked excellent just before this past snow storm so I optimistic that it is still good.

I'm going to put in about 7:30 -8:00 am. Hoping for a nice sunny day, fairly warm temps.

I'm planing to go up the "back side" of Plum Island refuge with the morning sun. High tide is about 8:30 so will want to catch some of the tide and see how far you can go before it is iced in.

Don't know what there is for wild life but would consider very fortunate to spot a Snowy Owl or something along those lines.

I can firm up my time a bit more if anyone might be interesred in joining.

spider

The put in looked excellent just before this past snow storm so I optimistic that it is still good.

I'm going to put in about 7:30 -8:00 am. Hoping for a nice sunny day, fairly warm temps.

I'm planing to go up the "back side" of Plum Island refuge with the morning sun. High tide is about 8:30 so will want to catch some of the tide and see how far you can go before it is iced in.

Don't know what there is for wild life but would consider very fortunate to spot a Snowy Owl or something along those lines.

I can firm up my time a bit more if anyone might be interested in joining.

spider

That's Thursday jan 22, 09...realized I hadn't put the date...