Surfing at Crescent Beach

B

QUOTE(B @ Jan 8 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crescent Beach Washington that is ;) Sat and Sun. Be there.

Bob I'm sorry to say that your paddle has been canceled and relocated to the Eastern Seaboard. Odiorne Point on Sat @ 10:00 to be precise. The tides and conditions weren't optimal for us to head all the way to the west coast so we canceled our chartered jet. No sense flying out there just for a few small waves. Besides we were having a little difficulty with the roof rack (the pilot was clammering on about the drag). We'll be expecting to see you and Alex. And the after paddle Guinness is on me! See ya then! Ross :P

Bob I'm sorry to say that your paddle has been canceled and relocated to the Eastern Seaboard. Odiorne Point on Sat @ 10:00 to be precise. The tides and conditions weren't optimal for us to head all the way to the west coast so we canceled our chartered jet. No sense flying out there just for a few small waves. Besides we were having a little difficulty with the roof rack (the pilot was clammering on about the drag). We'll be expecting to see you and Alex. And the after paddle Guinness is on me! See ya then! Ross :P

Ross, I wish you were out here to paddle with us. You'd fit right in to our gang.