This is the Sea #4

jdkilroy

Justine Curgenven's newest kayaking video has been released and I have to say, its a joy to watch.

I found the "Bonus Disc" to be my favorite with expedition videos of two circumnavigations; Haida Gwai (the Queen Charlotte Islands) and the more recent circumnavigation of New Zealand's South Island. Some absolutely incredible footage.

Disc-1 has several short segments including:

Dubside in Deception pass, "sea kayaking" the Ottowa River, a fun segment on kayak fishing and more but the bunus disc is where I found the best footage by far.

This would've been a great stocking stuffer but we just couldn't wait.

Now I have to get back to figuring out how I can pay my bills by kayaking every day...

Jon

I got mine in the mail yesterday but didn't get to watch it last night. I popped it in this morning for a bit and saw the segment on Dubside. He inspired me to go commando and paddle before work this morning. Bib 8:30, bic (cube) 10:15, not bad at all!

I got mine last week and think this is her best DVD to date. The bonus disc with the expeditions are fantastic. I'm not sure which one I liked more. The Ottawa River segment was pretty wild also. I think my favorite of the short takes is the 16 yr old in Norway.....just wants to have fun....and does he have balance!

I just watched mine and to be honest thought that some of the segments on the main disc were a bit weak (Israel, Lake Superior, Fishing) ... but the two expeditions on the bonus disc are stunning and well worth the price of admission.

Barry.

• 2 weeks later...
I just watched mine and to be honest thought that some of the segments on the main disc were a bit weak (Israel, Lake Superior, Fishing) ... but the two expeditions on the bonus disc are stunning and well worth the price of admission.

Barry.

Where can I order one?