Tucks point to Dry Breakers Sat 10/11

bazzert

Ernie, John and I paddled from Tucks point, then west side of Bakers to south gooseberry and then out to dry breakers where we spotted numerous grey seals and then back through the Miseries to Manchester. Stunning day, the weather was beautiful, flat seas and bright sunshine. The fall colors are perfect, if you were on the fence about tomorrows Tucks point trip I would say go for it, there aren't many days in the season left.

By the numbers 9 statute miles, 20% @ 5mph, 45% @ 4, 22% @ 3.

Barry.

tuckstodrybreakersmd5.th.jpgthpix.gif

Ernie, John and I paddled from Tucks point, then west side of Bakers to south gooseberry and then out to dry breakers where we spotted numerous grey seals and then back through the Miseries to Manchester. Stunning day, the weather was beautiful, flat seas and bright sunshine. The fall colors are perfect, if you were on the fence about tomorrows Tucks point trip I would say go for it, there aren't many days in the season left.

By the numbers 9 statute miles, 20% @ 5mph, 45% @ 4, 22% @ 3.

Barry.

Thanks for posting the route. What a beautiful day visiting our mutually curious aquatic buddies.

"Dry" Breakers they ain't!

Ern