SNG from Tucks (Manchester) Tues. (10/7/08

leong

I'll be at Tucks at 11 AM. Any interest?

RSVP here or by email to leon.g at verizon dot net

I'll be at Tucks at 11 AM. Any interest?

RSVP here or by email to leon.g at verizon dot net

I'm a possible.

Ern

Leon

I'm a possible too but it's going to be a busy morning for me. If it turns out that I can't get to Tucks for an 11:30 or so launch, I might be able to make it an hour or so later. So if I launch solo, and I want to find you on the water, what VHF channel will you be on?,

Sid

Wednesday looks even better. Half the wind speed and warmer air temp. than Tuesday. I'm sure LeonG will do both? Anyone else for Wednesday-same place & time?

Ok, you twisted my arm. But how about Lanes on Wednesday. So Tues from Tucks and Wed from Lanes, both at 1100. We'll use VHF channel 69.

Ok, you twisted my arm. But how about Lanes on Wednesday. So Tues from Tucks and Wed from Lanes, both at 1100. We'll use VHF channel 69.

Hi Leon, Gene.

I'm a go for Tuesday. See you at Tuck's 11AM.

Ern

If I manage to get out,and it will be difficult for me tomorrow to make it, and I miss the the launch time, I'll look for you guys on VHF 69.

Sid

If I manage to get out,and it will be difficult for me tomorrow to make it, and I miss the the launch time, I'll look for you guys on VHF 69.

Sid

It's a go for Tues. at 1100.

So far it's just leon and I, possibly w/ Gene.

Any others wishing to join just show at Tuck's before 11:30. Use channel 69 to find us if you're much later.

Ern