Friday paddle

Lbeale

Looks like a perfect day to launch from pavillion beach in rockport--winds 5-10 south

low tide 10:14 am high tide 3:54 pm

go north or south --wherever we decide--and however long it takes-

CAM rules rule--

who is game? work can't be that important--

les

I am not aware of a Pavillion beach in Rockport. There is one in Gloucester, and one in Ipswitch.

I think Leslie means Gloucester, which is, of course, around the corner from Rockport. Also, those tide figures match Gloucester Harbor better then Southern Plum Island, across from Ipswich/Pavillion

In any case, sounds like a good plan -- I'm in.

--David.

I think Leslie means Gloucester, which is, of course, around the corner from Rockport. Also, those tide figures match Gloucester Harbor better then Southern Plum Island, across from Ipswich/Pavillion

In any case, sounds like a good plan -- I'm in.

--David.

Les,

I might be able to join you if I can get all the party prep done that I need to do in time.

I am not aware of a Pavillion beach in Rockport. There is one in Gloucester, and one in Ipswich.

Thanks Bill -- I meant to put either pebble beach with Rockport or Greasy Pole/Pavillion beach with Gloucester--got 'em mixed up in my haste--

So here is the story--leave Greasy Pole/Pavillion, Gloucester say BIB around 10:30 am (after rush hour traffic for me) head towards misery or as far as we want -- try to be back in reasonable hour say around 3:00--to beat the traffic back--