Chebacco Lake Skills Session tonight?

David MC

Weather hasn't been kind to us. It looks questionable again this afternoon.

I went last week, but my paddling friends were smart and stayed home. ;) Once there, I didn't risk it either.

Anyone trying tonight?

-David

If the weather and my work commitments cooperate, I'm going to TRY to get there. (My boat's on the car outside the office, waiting.)

The old adage, you never know until you get to the put-in. About 3 weeks ago, with a fairly threatening forecast, I took the chance and turned out to be the only kayaker at Chebacco, but the weather turned out to be decent so I got in some practice until 7:45 when a thunderstorm finally developed, by which time I was getting off the water anyway.

Actually, I just checked wunderground and the forecast for tonight has improved, thunderstorms AREN'T mentioned, it's looking almost half-decent ... so now if I can get my job under control ...

Weather hasn't been kind to us. It looks questionable again this afternoon.

I went last week, but my paddling friends were smart and stayed home. ;) Once there, I didn't risk it either.

Anyone trying tonight?

-David

Let's hope the weather holds. The forecast is for T-storms inland -- I think they mean Metro West inland and not Hamilton -- but it looks good for Chebacco.

Unfortunately, Bob and I won't be there as we have a prior commitment, but have fun.

Hope to see you all next week, weather willing.

Deb M :roll::surfcool: