Chebacco tonight ???

jwhipple

Forecast's full of thumpies ... do folks plan to show up anyway and dodge 'em? Just checking, before I go shlepping up there ... thanks.

Judy

I just looked at the weather radar and it looks pretty stormy for the rest of the evening. There is also a flood warning out -- which wouldn't affect us necessarily -- so I think Bob and I, will be staying home and watching the weather from the comfort of our den. :drinkinBuddies:

One experience in thunder and lightening whilst being even near a watery environment is enough to make me really use risk management skills.

Deb M :roll::surfcool:

I just looked at the weather radar and it looks pretty stormy for the rest of the evening. There is also a flood warning out -- which wouldn't affect us necessarily -- so I think Bob and I, will be staying home and watching the weather from the comfort of our den. :drinkinBuddies:

One experience in thunder and lightening whilst being even near a watery environment is enough to make me really use risk management skills.

Deb M :roll::surfcool:

Thanks Deb. Hmm, risk management looks like fun!

I just looked at the radar and agree. A lot of nasty stuff moving up through southern New England, tracking straight across the North Shore, looks like it'll start arriving there around 6-ish. And given the tornado reported earlier today across the border in southern NH, I'm not inclined to fool with Mother Nature.

Of course, there's always a chance things could turn out decent at the put-in, but the radar looks like near-certain nastiness. And with the commute from Somerville just to find out, my sofa is beckoning ... the *prudent* choice ... but I'll have to lay in some beer to do the risk management properly.