Forest River Practice - On For Tomorrow Evening July 25th

Gillian

I will be there a little later than normal, about 6pm - I'm going to work on some rolling with my greenland paddle, so if you're interested in working on your roll or trying a couple new rolls trying it with a greenland paddle, come on by!

Interested parties are welcome back to the house in Salem afterwards to grill out and have some beers . . . we can pick up food and beer after the session!

Disclaimer: You may be slobered on by 2 furry creatures who love having company over.

post-100402-1216911115_thumb.jpg

post-100402-1216911130_thumb.jpg

So I hear you may be getting a third furry creature soon, or was that just rumor?... any pics yet? ;)

So I hear you may be getting a third furry creature soon, or was that just rumor?... any pics yet? ;)

The little pups arrived on July 4th and we'll be picking up the new little one over labor day weekend! We're not sure which is ours yet, but pictures arrived yesterday!!!!

post-100402-1216923173_thumb.jpg

post-100402-1216923179_thumb.jpg

post-100402-1216923184_thumb.jpg

post-100402-1216923191_thumb.jpg

Heavy on the AWWW factor! Thanks for sharing!!!

Surprised to see ones with black spots... Are you hoping for one of the girls like the other 2, or shake things up with a boy? ;)

Heavy on the AWWW factor! Thanks for sharing!!!

Surprised to see ones with black spots... Are you hoping for one of the girls like the other 2, or shake things up with a boy? ;)

Definitely a boy this time! :)

I'm planning to be there. I'm happy for every opportunity to practice my roll. As Kevin observed last week, I don't like to stay upright.

Maybe I can get my girlfriend to come up to join in the grilling. I keep hoping that if she meets enough nice people paddling that she'll decide those 6 inch waves aren't too scary and will give the sport a try.

I'm planning to be there. I'm happy for every opportunity to practice my roll. As Kevin observed last week, I don't like to stay upright.

Maybe I can get my girlfriend to come up to join in the grilling. I keep hoping that if she meets enough nice people paddling that she'll decide those 6 inch waves aren't too scary and will give the sport a try.

Perfect!!! Absolutely have her join us for some BBQ afterwards and maybe she wants to come down hang out and watch for awhile . . . I'll bring an extra greenland paddle if you want to fool around with that . . .