Level 3 - Thursday July 10 - Misery or Anywhere

alcoons

Thursday is suppose to be a perfect day and I plan to paddle. I am going to post this S&G trip since I have not been to Misery this year, but very open to other locations. If Kevin or others have another trip planned please let us know so we can consider combining.

This thread will be the method of communication. Need at least two other committed paddlers to go.

- Thursday July 10

- Level 3

- Launch at 9:30 AM sharp at Riverhead Beach/Marblehead. Beach briefing at 9:15 AM. High Tide 5:34 AM, Low Tide 11:40 AM. Estimated return: 2:30-3:30 PM???

- Itinerary: Salem sound, Gooseberry's, Dry Breakers, Bakers, Misery for Lunch, direct return. 10-12 miles. Waves and wind always possible.

- Bring lunch, change of clothing, sunscreen, chocolate, chocolate

- There is a $5 fee to land on Misery unless you a member of The Trustees.

This is a Show and Go. Officially it is leaderless. While you are responsible for yourself and your own well being I post this trip with the assumption that we will all stay together and try to help each other.

Thursday is suppose to be a perfect day and I plan to paddle. I am going to post this S&G trip since I have not been to Misery this year, but very open to other locations. If Kevin or others have another trip planned please let us know so we can consider combining.

This thread will be the method of communication. Need at least two other committed paddlers to go.

- Thursday July 10

- Level 3

- Launch at 9:30 AM sharp at Riverhead Beach/Marblehead. Beach briefing at 9:15 AM. High Tide 5:34 AM, Low Tide 11:40 AM. Estimated return: 2:30-3:30 PM???

- Itinerary: Salem sound, Gooseberry's, Dry Breakers, Bakers, Misery for Lunch, direct return. 10-12 miles. Waves and wind always possible.

This is a Show and Go. Officially it is leaderless. While you are responsible for yourself and your own well being I post this trip with the assumption that we will all stay together and try to help each other.

Al,

I'll be there...

- Thursday July 10

- Level 3

Al,

Can you confirm here for tomorrow? Just want to make sure it's still a go; otherwise, I'll plan on putting in somewhere else.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jul 9 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Al,

Can you confirm here for tomorrow? Just want to make sure it's still a go; otherwise, I'll plan on putting in somewhere else.

Yes. Was watching the morning weather report. At one time they had morning rain listed. Looks good now. Might be some wind and waves. My arm is much better, but probably cannot push it too hard both for distance and conditions.

Anyway. The trip is on. We will do what we can do. Should be fine getting to Misery one way or another.

Al

Ugh. I just repulled my bicep. It was doing so well. Worked fine on the last two trips and was getting stronger. Just lifted something in the wrong position (my boat!).

Sorry. Hope those planning to go can work things out. Will not make the trip tomorrow and will be out of town for the next two weeks.

Al

PS. I will try to email Kevin and Sid.

Ugh. I just repulled my bicep. It was doing so well. Worked fine on the last two trips and was getting stronger. Just lifted something in the wrong position (my boat!).

Sorry. Hope those planning to go can work things out. Will not make the trip tomorrow and will be out of town for the next two weeks.

Al

PS. I will try to email Kevin and Sid.

Al,

Sorry to hear about the injury. I guess we'll all have to paddle together another time. As for me, my morning is screwed up and I was going to post anyway that I would catch you on the water at some point. I guess I'll take the time to finish my work in the morning and then think about paddling at some point in the afternoon.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jul 9 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Al,

Sorry to hear about the injury. I guess we'll all have to paddle together another time. As for me, my morning is screwed up and I was going to post anyway that I would catch you on the water at some point. I guess I'll take the time to finish my work in the morning and then think about paddling at some point in the afternoon.

Update: I have to drop G off in Ipswich tomorrow around noon, so I'll probably end up at Pavillion by 12:30pm and look for whatever current/surf I can find until I need to pick her up again. All welcome to join.

Kevin and Al,

I'm going to go out of Tucks with Leon at 11 AM. Can we meet on the water. Do you have a VHF channel that you'd like to use for this purpose.

Sid

Wish I could meet you. Beautiful day. Unfortunately, will have to rest the arm for a while.

Glad you are getting on the water.

Al

Kevin and Al,

I'm going to go out of Tucks with Leon at 11 AM. Can we meet on the water. Do you have a VHF channel that you'd like to use for this purpose.

Sid

Oyoyoyoyoy!

Up bright 'n early, wondering whether I'll be at Tuck's at 11, Pavilion at 12:30 or staying the course with a pianna lesson at noon?

PLEASE confirm plans, as I'd like to join in.

Ern