Solstice Paddle - This Sunday!

Gillian

We're hoping to see you all at the Solstice Paddle this Sunday! All the trips are up on the calendar and there's no registration required with the new CAM model! There will be three trips, an L2, L2+, and an L3 all leaving at different times from Marblehead Harbor. All the specifics are on the calendar!

Also, true to tradition there will be a potluck afterwards on the beach so bring you food!!! The time may vary depending on when the trip participants get back to the beach but most likely I'm thinking we'll be ready to eat around 4ish in case anyone can't make the paddle, but can make it to the potluck.

For anyone who wants to work on skills, boat play etc, the Harbor is a great place to practice, and each of the trips will have a mini skills session afterwards if people would like!

Also don't forget the 10th Anniversary Tee Shirts will be available thanks to Heidi and Suwin, who's design won the contest!

Any questions about this weekend contact Heidi, as I'll be out at a sales meeting for work all week :computerFight:

We're hoping to see you all at the Solstice Paddle this Sunday! All the trips are up on the calendar and there's no registration required with the new CAM model! There will be three trips, an L2, L2+, and an L3 all leaving at different times from Marblehead Harbor. All the specifics are on the calendar!

Also, true to tradition there will be a potluck afterwards on the beach so bring you food!!! The time may vary depending on when the trip participants get back to the beach but most likely I'm thinking we'll be ready to eat around 4ish in case anyone can't make the paddle, but can make it to the potluck.

For anyone who wants to work on skills, boat play etc, the Harbor is a great place to practice, and each of the trips will have a mini skills session afterwards if people would like!

Also don't forget the 10th Anniversary Tee Shirts will be available thanks to Heidi and Suwin, who's design won the contest!

Any questions about this weekend contact Heidi, as I'll be out at a sales meeting for work all week :computerFight:

Don't miss this event:)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jun 17 2008, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't miss this event:)

I'm here! Sign me up for the L3 and skills afterwards. Paddling the next few days with friends from the Old Gaard. I'm looking to make it to Chabaco on Thursday night.

Catching up on sleep today at Riverhead Beach in M-head. Boy do I miss this area.

BB. 206-321-0011

Give me strength! Between Burnett's "Chabaco Lake" (sic) (oh, and also "Old Gaard") -- between that and Gillian's "Solstice Paddle -- This Sunday! Deatils", I can see we are collectively going to win NO spelling Bee!

South African standards are dropping in the fields of health, education, crime prevention -- and pretty-much everything else, judging from all I read -- but I do wish we could get it right here!

(Bill, why on earth do I have to sign in three times before I can post successfully, do you think?)

(Bill, why on earth do I have to sign in three times before I can post successfully, do you think?)

Maybe your typo'ing your username? :HAHApound:

Actually, you are the first I've heard with this issue. I do know that if your IP address changes, you will have to login again. (it's a security feature).

Just a word to all who might be coming into Marblehead by way of Salem.

The annual NSMC Cancer Walk is happening tomorrow morning. The route goes down Lafayette Street, which is one way of going in to Marblehead. Just so people don't get stuck -- it happened to me last year -- Rt 107 might be better as it parallels Lafayette.

Perhaps Kevin or Gillian can suggest something more efficient as they live in Salem and directions aren't my forte.

Deb M :surfcool::roll:

Just a word to all who might be coming into Marblehead by way of Salem.

The annual NSMC Cancer Walk is happening tomorrow morning. The route goes down Lafayette Street, which is one way of going in to Marblehead. Just so people don't get stuck -- it happened to me last year -- Rt 107 might be better as it parallels Lafayette.

Perhaps Kevin or Gillian can suggest something more efficient as they live in Salem and directions aren't my forte.

Deb M :surfcool::roll:

Good observation:

Here is a map of a route which will circumvent all of downtown:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2009290