RE: looking for David Lewis

Lbeale

Hey David,

Want to set up "long" circumnavigation trips like we did last summer--get in touch with me to start planning trips--or anyone else who wants to join us--les

Hey David,

Want to set up "long" circumnavigation trips like we did last summer--get in touch with me to start planning trips--or anyone else who wants to join us--les

Hi Les,

This is Peter, with you, David last summer on that trip. Yes, I would be very interested, provide that my schedule can fit in. Let's hear it as soon as you know.....

Hey David,

Hi, Les:

Love to!

Unfortunately, personal and work pressures have kept me almost totally landlocked so far this spring, and probably will for a bit longer.

Perhaps we can start a circumnav club, suggested title -- Ancient and Honorable Order of DRYS (Don't Retrace Your Steps)... well, maybe "Strokes" instead of "Steps". Motto -- blessed are those who go round in circles, for they shall be known as big wheels.

Shoot me an e-mail -- djlewis aht triadic daht cahm

-David.