CHANGED! SNG - Saturday, March 27th

Shane

Due to the weather forecast, we're moving the SNG to more protected waters. We'll be putting in:

Essex town boat ramp is the standard put-in for the Essex Bay (Essex is a small place and it's hard to miss.) Parking at the boat ramp is for residents only,parking is behind the fire station (going north, just up the road take the left fork, and the fire station is a couple hundred feet on the left). There is no parking for non-residents at the boat ramp EVEN IN WINTER. We learned the hard way. Take Rt. 95 to exit 54, Rt. 133 east through Ipswich. Follow until Essex center and Route 22 intersection bear left on Route 133 and the public launch is on your left. Alternatively, take Route 128 to exit 14, drive west on Route 133 about four miles to the public launch. Look for the ERBA sign on your right.

Feel free to post here if interested or drop me an email.

_Shane

"Would a knife help protect you against a ‘curious’ shark? I don’t know but I would like the option." - Trevor Gardner

Cool! Alan is planning to go as well.

Keep your fingers crossed that the forecast holds up. Looks like we're in for a well gorgeous Saturday.

_Shane

"Would a knife help protect you against a ‘curious’ shark? I don’t know but I would like the option." - Trevor Gardner

Our gorgeous Saturday may be less than gorgeous. :(

Watching the forecast carefully for this SNG.

If you're planning to go, please let me know via Email so I can contact you if we need to throw in the towel. Brenda and I's goal Saturday is a pleasant paddle, not a hero's adventure.

shane.smith@2paddles.com

_Shane