Saturday Paddle 2/16 and Maybe Sunday

rossjb1

...missed you at West Beach on Saturday...

Left at 10AM.

...Saturday...

Current forecast, most likely to change, is more unpleasant than my taste - 25-30 KT and <30 degrees.

Yes sorry Bob it ended being a good paddle. Well I was getting kind of depressed just seeing one response to my post so I am writing myself a letter just to see the number 2 come up. I just bought a pair of pogies and am really excited about trying them out. Yes the weather continues to look for foreboding and not for boating. But Saturday afternoon maybe? If not how about a hike anyone? (is it sacrilege to post hiking trips) think of it as kayaking on land with your feet as paddles. We could splash water on ourselves occasionally or maybe dunk our heads in an icy stream? Anyone?

Yes sorry Bob it ended being a good paddle. Well I was getting kind of depressed just seeing one response to my post so I am writing myself a letter just to see the number 2 come up. I just bought a pair of pogies and am really excited about trying them out. Yes the weather continues to look for foreboding and not for boating. But Saturday afternoon maybe? If not how about a hike anyone? (is it sacrilege to post hiking trips) think of it as kayaking on land with your feet as paddles. We could splash water on ourselves occasionally or maybe dunk our heads in an icy stream? Anyone?

Brrrrrrr!