Manchester by the Sea Saturday 1/12

rossjb1

Paddle rocky shoreline outside of Manchester down to Misery Island or take a left out towards Gloucester. There are beautiful rocky cliffs and a few small islands to explore along the way. There are a couple of spots to play around in the rocks so bring helmets. Meet at Kettle cove beach parking (Ocean St. off of 127) at 9:30-10:00. High tide is at 1:30. I’ll probably be out until sunset. Ross

Paddle rocky shoreline outside of Manchester down to Misery Island or take a left out towards Gloucester. There are beautiful rocky cliffs and a few small islands to explore along the way. There are a couple of spots to play around in the rocks so bring helmets. Meet at Kettle cove beach parking (Ocean St. off of 127) at 9:30-10:00. High tide is at 1:30. I’ll probably be out until sunset. Ross

Ross,

I'll most likely join you. :roll:

If you're talking about the "country club", in the offseason there shouldn't be an issue parking in the lot. In season the best thing to do is to park at the far end of the lawn at the edge of the trees. This was requested of us, we are guests in the club.

If you're talking about the "country club", in the offseason there shouldn't be an issue parking in the lot. In season the best thing to do is to park at the far end of the lawn at the edge of the trees. This was requested of us, we are guests in the club.

Parking at the beach on Ocean St. is not a problem because it is the off season.