paddle today (sunday 12/2)?

jeffcasey

all dressed up and nowhere to go -- bob pulled out of the harbor tour, and I don't feel like soloing today. same trip (Deer Island, out to Graves) if we can lay something on immediate, or something more relaxed, probably up on Cape Ann, if later. weather is crisp but not too windy, and shouldn't get snowed on unless we stay out late. the usual cautions and disclaimers apply. call: 781-729-0926

all dressed up and nowhere to go -- bob pulled out of the harbor tour, and I don't feel like soloing today. same trip (Deer Island, out to Graves) if we can lay something on immediate, or something more relaxed, probably up on Cape Ann, if later. weather is crisp but not too windy, and shouldn't get snowed on unless we stay out late. the usual cautions and disclaimers apply. call: 781-729-0926

Hi Jeff,

27F and dead calm here on the Mystic. I'm up for 1/2 day somewhere fairly local...even just around the Lake. What do you have in mind? Ern

781 483-3922

[

Down to 23F an hour later? I may bag the idea, as I've a piano recital in two weeks, the Patriots, blah blah. Oh the excuses!

Pats don't play till tomorrow night.

I just found out. Peyton vs paddling? Better practice my Schumann...oy the procrastination!