Peter, Paul...Mary?

subaruguru

Anyone wanna join me blowin' in the wind Friday afternoon on the Mystic Lake?

If it's gusting 20+ knots NW then putting in on Sandy Beach will be easier than the normal SE Tufts ramp as there are apt to be 2 footers there.

Ern

I'm going to try to make it, but I likely won't be there until 5:00 or so. Where is the launch you describe? Do you just continue north on the Mystic Valley Parkway past the Tufts boathouse lauch area and look for it on the left?

I'm going to try to make it, but I likely won't be there until 5:00 or so. Where is the launch you describe? Do you just continue north on the Mystic Valley Parkway past the Tufts boathouse lauch area and look for it on the left?

Yup. Big sign: Sandy Beach. Park on right, beach just left (south) of beach house.

But wind is pretty light right now, so Tufts is a shorter portage. I'll probably be on the lake 4-6PM.

See ya.

Ern

Yup. Big sign: Sandy Beach. Park on right, beach just left (south) of beach house.

But wind is pretty light right now, so Tufts is a shorter portage. I'll probably be on the lake 4-6PM.

See ya.

Ern

Rounded the lake twice and played dodge 'ems with the Tufts dinghies, but you weren't to be found. Only about 10-20kn wind, so not much chop, but a gorgeous sunset.

Cheers.

Rounded the lake twice and played dodge 'ems with the Tufts dinghies, but you weren't to be found. Only about 10-20kn wind, so not much chop, but a gorgeous sunset.

Cheers.

Very sorry. I got unexpectedly held up at work so I couldn't make it. I just paddled that much harder on Saturday and Sunday to make up for it.