9/12 Early Morning Paddle, Salem MA

Shaila_27

I may be crazy :blink: , but I am considering an early paddle tomorrow morning (9/12). Launch from the put-in at the end of Leach St. Salem around 6:30-7am and return by 9:30ish. It will be near low tide, but shouldn't be a problem at the launch site. I just want to get out on the water once more before I leave town for a few days.

Shaila

I may be crazy :blink: , but I am considering an early paddle tomorrow morning (9/12). Launch from the put-in at the end of Leach St. Salem around 6:30-7am and return by 9:30ish. It will be near low tide, but shouldn't be a problem at the launch site. I just want to get out on the water once more before I leave town for a few days.

Shaila

Shaila,

Might be heading out tomorrow from Marblehead for a short paddle in the morning. Interested?

Oops..... yes, the 13th. And Kevin - I would love to go but I need to be back at my house by 9:30 or 10 at the latest. Does this work for you?

7:30 am (butts in boat) put in at Deveraux beach. Paddle around the neck and take out at Riverhead. Drop boats at Deveraux and park at Riverhead. :D