Full Moon paddle tonight (tues 28th)?

jeffcasey

Possible evening trip tonight? Gloucester Harbor, out to the dogbar, or perhaps Ipswich, out to S. tip of Plum Island? Where/when depends on if I can get away, and if there is any interest. If it happens, we'll try to nail down specifics by early pm, and put in one place or the other 5:30-ish.

Reply here or to caseyjeff-at-comcast-dot-net.

Possible evening trip tonight? Gloucester Harbor, out to the dogbar, or perhaps Ipswich, out to S. tip of Plum Island? Where/when depends on if I can get away, and if there is any interest. If it happens, we'll try to nail down specifics by early pm, and put in one place or the other 5:30-ish.

Grrr, believe it or not we have do something non-kayak related tonight! :angry: Hope you're able to go...the moon last night was big and beautiful...

I guess no takers....and I don't feel like paddling solo tonight.

If any last ditch paddlers want to drum something up, my cell # is 781 - 454 - 7648.