Level 3 - Sunday 8/19 Boston and North

alcoons

Hi.

Trying to gage interest for moderate level 3 S&G this Sunday. High Tide at 4:20 PM. Weather and Winds look good.

Have one other committed paddler - my wife. Thinking 9-12 miles.

Relatively early launch at City Point & do inner Boston Islands?

Riverside to Mysery (wife has not been there)?

High Tide is late for circumnavigation of Castle Island but possible. Rather get done earlier if possible though.

Suggestions? Please post or email interest ASAP.

Thanks,

Al

Al;

I would very likely be "in" if you launch north of Boston. Getting into the city is just too much of a hassle for me to be worth it. Any other places even north of Marblehead that you typically launch from? I really don't get to paddle the north shore much, so am open to learning just about any new area. And I'd like to meet that wife you talked so much about on our last trip.

Roger Turgeon

Night Heron--cedar strip

Hi.

Trying to gage interest for moderate level 3 S&G this Sunday. High Tide at 4:20 PM. Weather and Winds look good.

Have one other committed paddler - my wife. Thinking 9-12 miles.

Relatively early launch at City Point & do inner Boston Islands?

Riverside to Mysery (wife has not been there)?

High Tide is late for circumnavigation of Castle Island but possible. Rather get done earlier if possible though.

Suggestions? Please post or email interest ASAP.

Thanks,

Al

Al;

I would very likely be "in" if you launch north of Boston. Getting into the city is just too much of a hassle for me to be worth it. Any other places even north of Marblehead that you typically launch from? I really don't get to paddle the north shore much, so am open to learning just about any new area. And I'd like to meet that wife you talked so much about on our last trip.

Roger Turgeon

Night Heron--cedar strip

Would be great to paddle with you again Roger. With the three of us I am sure we will go out. Let's see who responds tonight. Have a small muscle pull so it will not be a long trip.

Al