Great Pond Kingston NH

Guest _rick

Guest _rick

A few souls ventured to the Great Pond in Kingston on a fantastic spring day. The water was incredibly warm with a light breeze. We took to the water under the skilled tutelage of Bill Gwynn and Bob Clarke as they put us through the paces. Various strokes and braces. As well as weird things with Fowl... I think Bill and Bob have a thing for birds....Funny though a guy named Mark was watching and observing from a distance and scribbling things in a waterproof notebook.

Later that day...We find our incredibly patient instructors newly minted Coach 2's....

YIPPEEE!!! HOORAY!!! PASS THE ALE!! and Much heatfelt congratulations to two incredible people....

_rick

Yeah - congrats guys!!!!! I heard you guys had some very tired students afterwards and heard more stories about chickens and ducks than I thought I'd ever hear :) Okay so you guys probably need to practice to keep the skills up, so I would like free training asap :)