Gloucester, most evenings...

Pintail

I usually try to get out on the Annisquam and into the harbour most evenings after work, now that the weather is becoming increasingly pleasant(1815-1830 now; but that will become 1700 soon enough). If anyone wants to join me for practising strokes, rescues (whatever) then I shall be glad of the company. I'm not usually going anywhere -- at most, just tooling around the rocks in the harbour; but it's what I love! All welcome; but must have a kayak! I put in at the High School.

Apologies, Lilibet: this evening is the that I cannot make! (Knowing that, I even removed the boat that was on top of the car)

Tomorrow evening? Around 1815-1830 at the HS. (I stayed out until almost dark yesterday, playing around under the drawbridge -- forgetting there was that interesting documentary on the Mormons on the tellie -- caught some of it)

Sir Godfrey,

This blast from the past has to polish up those Star Skills to get back out and Play! (after an injury induced respite) I snagged Mr. Stoehrer's Avocet RM, so no longer have to bow to the gel coat gods in the rocks! I have fridays off for the most part. Perhaps i'll join you in the next couple of weeks when i plan to be in the area for the weekend. I will of course e-mail you prior.

Regards,

Ken

Roger,

I'm finalizing my plans this week and had the 11th in mind. Let me get back to you in a day or 2 after plans are squared away.

Ken