Pavilion Beach ***changed to Conomo Pt** SNG Sat 11/11

brwells

****Based on some learned advice (thanks Deb and Bob), this is changed to Conomo pt. at noon. Turns out that Pavilion at low tide is a festival of mussel beds - which I do remember from rescue practice where I ended up sitting on said beds and thinking: "this is not fun" and "ouch"****

See what happens when you post your first SNG??

--------------------------------------

Need to get on the water! Skills practice, maybe duck around the tip of Plum Island for some surf.

Meet at 10 at the beach in Ipswich. Low tide will be at 9:44.

New time: noon. New place: Conomo point in Essex.

Brian

P&H Capella 163

Red/White/Black trim

My GF may have some work commitments this weekend in which case I'll be there.

Forecast this weekend is for winds from the south. Pavilion is relatively sheltered from that direction so I'm thinking there might not be that much there in the way of surf (GGGRRRRRRrrrrrrr).

Cheers, Joe

Brian...

I'm going to have to be a traitor and defect to Nahant. It's a little easier for me to get to (hangs head in shame).

Cheers, Joe

Shame...how is Nahant easier to get to then Essex? Unless you are already down in that area...

There will be four of us there if you decide to join us. Have a nice paddle regardless, Joe.

Brian

P&H Capella 163

Red/White/Black trim

Sorry :-( (sniff sniff... oh... a pre-emptive SHUT UP to Gillian LOL :-)

48 miles vs. 60 miles and no paddling to get to the surf. The earlier time works a bit better for me tomorrow as well. I need to catch a cat nap somewhere in between surfing and Saturday night. My GF bought me tickets to a Journey/Def Leppard concert (it's Def Leppard that I'm psyched about (Journey without Steve Perry... ahhh... we'll see how that goes)... yeah, I'm an 80s hair band child... my first rock concert was Whitesnake on the Still of the Night tour... I will... now... stop... using... ellipses).

Cheers, Joe