Friday (10/6) Salem Night Paddle--UPDATE--Cancelled unfortunately...

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

L2 night paddle for those who want experience. Good chance for beginners to get some experience so don't miss it, since there will be fewer of these as the weather gets colder. Will be in Salem area. Post interest and I'll post details.

UPDATE: 7:30pm at Riverhead in Marblehead. Will head towards Salem, enjoy the moon, coffee in Salem and then back to Marblehead. Usual SNG rules apply...

UPDATE: (10/6) Folks, have to cancel this SNG. The cloud cover is increasing and given that the full moon was the whole point of going, interest is waning now. The SNG for tomorrow is definately a go. G and I have called the people who posted they were going, so if you didn't post and we don't have your number, you're out of luck if you show up regardless.

Let's see: waterproof headlamp - check, waterproof GPS - check, waterproof radio, running light, glow sticks - check, check, check. I may have one more interesting "light" if I can find the time tomorrow to get it in a waterproof container. And you never know what Alex will say I need.

Are we planning to go from Riverhead to (where in Salem) and then back?

Brian

P&H Capella 163

Red/White/Black trim