Sat 9/23 Merrimack Tour L2/L3 UPDATE #2---Cancelled

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Anyone interested in paddling Sat.? Looking for ideas for L3/L4 SNG. Also keeping an eye on the weather as the winds look to be kicking this weekend. SMAs have already been issues but still planning. Post ideas/interest here.

UPDATE-----

Seems the forecasts might be keeping some people off the water this weekend, so it might be a good time for a L2/L3 trip to get them out there. Propose a Merrimack River trip, putting in at 10:30am. at the Black Cow in Newburyport and heading up to Rocks Village, making it a round trip. With high tide around 1pm, this would be a fast trip given the current. The water will be high, so we'll also be able to poke into the off shoots on the river. A beautiful place to paddle and a good place to start learning about the effects of current, etc. If you're interested, please post here. No responses and I'll plan on a solo trip somewhere.

UPDATE 2-----

I don't think I'll have time to do the paddle in NBPT today so unfortunately I'll be staying local. I'll do this paddle next weekend and connect it to viewings the seals in the Merrimack.

Might be able to join you on the ride back as I live next to Rock's Village. Earlier I am sending rockets off in Amesbury.

Is there a way I can get back to Rock's Village if I go one way?

Brian

P&H Capella 163

Red/White/Black trim

Probably will not make the trip, Kevin. Already spending most of Saturday on a hobby... If I am there at Rock's Village, then fine, otherwise have a nice paddle. And thanks for the lift offer.

Brian

P&H Capella 163

Red/White/Black trim