SNG Saturday?

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Anyone interested in paddling on Sat. am ? Most likely stay in the Essex, Gloucester, Marblehead area to minimize travel and gas costs but would like to get a group together and go out. Might also be interested in leaving out of Portsmouth, though. If interested, post here and we'll pin down the details.

No can do this weekend, but would be very interested in something on Cape Ann as in Lane's Cove or Thatchers area before summer hits.

If not Cape Ann, Portsmouth to Rye or Gerrish loop 5/27-28?

Ed Lawson

How does Conomo Point at 11am sound (1:18 high tide)? Perhaps we can park near Walter's if there's room. I'll send him an email to see if he might want to go as well. Depending on conditions, we could stay in the basin or head out towards Cape Ann. The other option is to try and circumnavigate Crane's Beach but I've never done that before. Let me know!

Walter is without e-mail currently. He will be back online this summer.

Walter can't go sat. But his place is a great location to launch from.

-Jason

• 4 weeks later...

Conomo is good. The Fox Creek is navagable exept one hour either side of low tide, so a circumnav of Cranes will bo good. I don't know about the weather. looks like showers, but I will be there ready to ga @ 11:00

Pierre