S&G - Level 3 - Thr 9/1 or Sat 9/3 - See update above

alcoons

SEE UPDATE ABOVE

----------------

Trying to judge interest in moderate level 3 S&G on either Thursday 9/1 or Saturday 9/3. Let's get a group together somewhere and not miss the end of the summer paddling. Please post which dates will work for you and any location that you would enjoy (I keep doing the same trips).

Come on everyone, let get on the water together!

Al

Eddyline Nighthawk

Red/White most of the time.

Hi Deb.

One other paddler is also interested in the North Shore. Are you interested in Saturday?

Note: I am out of town and email is not available until I return Monday night, so if people will post here we can keep working on the trip.

Al

I would like to attend the trip if it is on the 3rd. I am up for most anything in MA. North or south shore is great.

A location I have been thinking about for some time is Quabbin ( http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/dfw_quabbin.htm ). To paddle on the Quabbin we would each need fishing licenses at $5.00 each plus $4.00 per car to park. If you are thinking of entertaining Quabbin I can get more information and post it.

-Jason

A level 3 paddle isn't an issue for me, I very much like ocean paddling thus North or South shore is fine with me.

I just brought up Quabbin as you were looking for suggestions and that's one place I would like to get to this year (I still don't know how they let people near it since 9/11. Thus I figure that it will close some day soon).

I just paddled with Bob Budd's S&G out of Lanes Cove today and it was a great trip and location. I wouldn't mind doing that again.

-Jason