Cape -- Sunday July 24 -- exact venue TBD

djlewis

Deborah and I will be paddling on the Cape Saturday July 23-24. There's an official paddle on Waquoit Bay on Saturday -- see the General Message Board, or soon the calendar. But we'll also be paddling on Sunday at a place TBD in the level 2-3 range. Possibilities are Wellfleet, Monomoy, Pleasant Bay or other suggestions.

Anyone is welcome to join us and also to influence the planning. Let me know at: djlewis at triadic dot com. If another trip leader wants to come, we could convert it to an official event.

If anyone wants to car-camp over Saturday night, a participant has already reserved a tent site at Shawme-Crowell State Forest in Sandwich with room for one more car and tent.

Deborah and I also plan to stay over for the Paula Poundstone performance in P-Town Sunday night, having missed her when she played Arlington a few months ago.

--David.

David--

I might be interested in joining you next Sunday on the Cape. I have a house in Truro and whould enjoy a trip. Let me know what developes and where you might be going.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Erik Hansen