Cancelled 7/16 day paddle?

Ms. Dew

Looking to meet up with some paddlers and get out on the water next Sunday. Open to suggestions for location. Have been curious to get down to the South Shore of Boston Harbor or see more in Portsmouth, NH.

Edited by Ms. Dew

Right now the forecast doesn't look that good for next Sunday but it's still a ways off. I would be happy to help plan a Portsmouth area trip if conditions are cooperating.

I see I was confused by your post and replied regarding my Wednesday trip. The current long forecast for ocean conditions is 2' long period swell and light onshore wind. But it might be rainy with a chance of thundershowers. Still early for planning. 

Oh certainly early to be looking at weather. I meant that we’d take a look at weather Wed for the Sunday. I was starting to wonder what weather service you had that was predicting that far out.

Hmm, I’ve never given WU much of a try. Mainly use National Weather Service marine forecast and Windy. It’s a bum that you have to pay now to see a full 11-day forecast on Windy.

16 hours ago, Barbara Ryan said:

I'm interested in any paddle! ?

Hey there Barbara! Would you be up for a paddle in the Back River down in Weymouth and Hingham? Ends up that Jim will be tied up with other things next Sunday. We could meet at the Weymouth ramp for 9 and enjoy some slack water either side of high tide. There’s also a bunch of islands down that way that could also be fun to paddle around.

7 hours ago, Ms. Dew said:

Hey there Barbara! Would you be up for a paddle in the Back River down in Weymouth and Hingham? Ends up that Jim will be tied up with other things next Sunday. We could meet at the Weymouth ramp for 9 and enjoy some slack water either side of high tide. There’s also a bunch of islands down that way that could also be fun to paddle around.

I would also be interested to join.

2 hours ago, Barbara Ryan said:

That sounds like a lovey paddle.  I will look at the map.

I will know if I am free to join later in the week if that's OK.

Ms Dew- have we paddled together?  I am trying to figure who you are? ?

Certainly fine to check in later. I’m going to see how the weather is shaping up on Wednesday. Going to retitle this thread soon once I can get some details about launch fees and roughly estimate distances.

We have not paddled together yet but may have both been at the Portsmouth kick-off. Look forward to paddling with you soon!

• Ms. Dew changed the title to Cancelled 7/16 day paddle?