Like New Aries 150 Lightweight Carbon Kevlar

I have a like new Aries 150 in the new lightweight Carbon Kevlar infusion layup.  This boat is an absolute joy to paddle in surf, rocks, tide races and even calm water! The boat has only been paddled in freshwater twice and has no scratches or signs of wear!  The boat was ordered with a foamed bulkhead and keel strip. This lightweight layup is a great blend of strength and weight savings, the boat only weighs 42 pounds! These boats are retailing new for north of $6000 and have long lead times.  I am looking to sell this boat for $5200. 

Price now $4000

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3352 (3).jpg

Edited by SeaKayakNE

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Dabend said:

Hi, Is this still available? And is it really just 42 pounds with outfitting?

Thanks,

David

Hello,

it is still available if you might be interested! It is really 42 pounds but might be closer to 44 with the hatch covers on.  Nonetheless still a very light weight but strong boat! 

6 minutes ago, Dabend said:

Where are you? I'd be interested in paddling it. 

David,

I am located in Wells Maine.  Let me know if you'd be interested in giving it a go, there's a spot nearby that you can give it a try.  You can call me at eight 4 five three nine two 2 six one 3.

Okay, thanks. That's do-able.  Full disclosure, this boat is out of my price range but am shopping for a short, light boat to complement my NDK Explorer. If I don't find what I am looking for in my price range, I may reach back out. 

Thanks,

David

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...