Casco Bay Campout - May 21-23, 2023 (The Jewell Island After-Party)

Dan Foster

There are a few openings to join us on a baby-goose-themed MCHT island in Casco Bay for the Sunday and Monday nights following the club's Jewell Island trip. Ideally, you'd be part of the Jewell trip and would paddle with us directly to camp on Sunday, but if you're an experienced solo paddler (or you team up with others) and can make the crossing from Cousins, you're welcome to paddle out to meet us.

The entire group will return together to Cousins Island boat launch around mid-day on Tuesday.

Send me a Private Message if you're interested in learning more.

• 1 month later...

Dan 

I now have solid alternate plans for the Jewell weekend, so I am no longer a candidate for this extra leg. However, keep me in mind for other events.

Would you be interested in a late summer Boston Harbor Island camping weekend? Bumpkin?, Lovells?, peddocks?

Definitely interested in a Boston Harbor Island trip later this summer. Let's make it happen!

We have a couple of spots open on this now-standalone trip to Goslings, launching from Cousins Island or Mere Point on Sunday morning, return options on Tuesday or Wednesday. PM me if interested.

Edited by Dan Foster
revised launch spots, added Wed return option