2021 Muscongus Bay Getaway

Kyle.Martin

June 11th through the 14th. 

Join us for this 4-day 3 night crusade to escape the realities of modern life. Accommodations will be centered around the rustic Maine Island Lodge located in the heart of Muscongus Bay on Gay Island and includes private and shared rooms, bathrooms with hot showers, and full kitchen amenities. Provisions will be self-provided this year with the potential for lobsters for interested parties. Itineraries from prior years have included day one: meeting at the dedicated and private put in to load boats and paddle to the lodge; days 2 and 3 typically consist of taking advantage of the diverse route selection of epic day trips; and day 4: loading and paddling back to cars. Ability expectation for this trip is level 3. Please DM me to reserve your spot or for more details. RSVP on the calendar listing once you have confirmed. 

Maine Island Lodge

Link to last years trip report

9213FC54-C49D-4FC9-A53E-CC6BFB702370-494-0000003C58936A83.jpg

Edited by Kyle.Martin

Hi Kyle--

I definitely want to reserve a spot on this trip. I wasn't sure how to confirm.

Thanks.

John Haile

john.h.haile@gmail.com

53 minutes ago, dsigall said:

Hi Kyle, I'm interested but would like to hear more about costs & arrangements for food. thanks! Dana

Sure thing Dana. It is rather complicated to try and explain all that within a listing on a forum. I would rather if people would like to go they can reach out to me directly, through the NSPN messaging system, and I will provide additional details. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.