Surf Session Nahant 4.21.19

Alex Debski

Anyone interested in surfing Easter Sunday around 2pm? Hopefully this can work around any brunch or dinner plans for the day. 

Forecast in Nahant is solid 2-4ft @ 8sec with very little wind. Unfortunately, my white water kayak is in Rhode Island so whoever comes can laugh at me trying to do tricks in a Romany. 

20 hours ago, Alex Debski said:

Unfortunately, my white water kayak is in Rhode Island so whoever comes can laugh at me trying to do tricks in a Romany. 

Where in RI? I/my husband could possibly pick them up and bring them to the pre-easter plunge tomorrow for you.

5 hours ago, mharrison said:

Where in RI? I/my husband could possibly pick them up and bring them to the pre-easter plunge tomorrow for you.

Thanks, but it’s in my room at Roger Williams U currently! See you tomorrow at the pre-easter paddle though

I'm currently seeing 3.9' @ 6s -- which, to be sure, is also not very great given that HT at Nahant is at 1.45 pm, so we probably won't get those nice long rides.

Anyway I am still planning to go out around here around mid-afternoon. Conditions may change. I might investigate the Devereux surf break by way of circumnav of Marblehead Neck, that way there is at least some enjoyable rock play even if surfing doesn't pan out.