Wellfleet/Truro paddle Saturday Oct 8

glad

I plan to paddle likely out of Wellfleet Harbor or Pamet Harbor this coming saturday Oct 8.  Unfortunately the tide is low at midday.  So a likely route would be following Great Island around Jeremy point and paddling as far north as the group 
would like.  I was thinking about a 10-14 mile day.  There is a beautiful high escarpment (where I'd like to have my ashes 
scattered - but not that day) near Duck Harbor where we could have a snack and use as our turn around point.  

Another idea would be to leave out of Pamet Harbor in Truro.  We could travel north towards Truro and make the crossing to Long Point Provincetown.  

.SAT...S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS. A CHANCE OF
SHOWERS.

I'm thinking about a late morning put in 11ish.  But could be convinced earlier or later depending on people's interest.  Will make some definitive plans after hearing from folks. 

Please let me know if you have interest.  My sharktivity app shows no great whites on the Bay Side for the last month.  

Thanks!, 
Karen 
drkglad at gmail dot com

I plan to paddle likely out of Wellfleet Harbor or Pamet Harbor this coming saturday Oct 8.  Unfortunately the tide is low at midday.  So a likely route would be following Great Island around Jeremy point and paddling as far north as the group 
would like.  I was thinking about a 10-14 mile day.  There is a beautiful high escarpment (where I'd like to have my ashes 
scattered - but not that day) near Duck Harbor where we could have a snack and use as our turn around point.  

Another idea would be to leave out of Pamet Harbor in Truro.  We could travel north towards Truro and make the crossing to Long Point Provincetown.  

.SAT...S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS. A CHANCE OF
SHOWERS.

I'm thinking about a late morning put in 11ish.  But could be convinced earlier or later depending on people's interest.  Will make some definitive plans after hearing from folks. 

Please let me know if you have interest.  My sharktivity app shows no great whites on the Bay Side for the last month.  

Thanks!, 
Karen 
drkglad at gmail dot com