Free kayak training opportunities

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Back for the second year, I am looking for a group of 10-12 paddlers of various skill levels from which I can create groups of at least 4 to attend free training sessions that I am putting together. You need not be able to roll but must have a sea kayak complete with bulkheads and deck lines. If you're interested, please send me a PM. I would prefer that you be a paid up member of NSPN.

If you were on the list last year, you most likely still are.  If you're unsure, I just sent out a paddling opportunity email for this Sat. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2016 at 6:32 PM, Kevin B said:

Back for the second year, I am looking for a group of 10-12 paddlers of various skill levels from which I can create groups of at least 4 to attend free training sessions that I am putting together. You need not be able to roll but must have a sea kayak complete with bulkheads and deck lines. If you're interested, please send me a PM. I would prefer that you be a paid up member of NSPN.

If you were on the list last year, you most likely still are.  If you're unsure, I just sent out a paddling opportunity email for this Sat. 

Keven,

Do you already have your group together?  If so I would like to move this thread out.  If you don't it would be worth letting the group know that your still looking for people and that they should e-mail you as your don't seem to be able to accept PM's.