Free Kayak Training Opportunities

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

I am looking for a group of 10-12 paddlers of various skill levels from which I can create groups of at least 4 to attend free training sessions that I am putting together. You need not be able to roll but must have a sea kayak complete with bulkheads and deck lines. If you're interested, please send me a PM. I would prefer that you be a paid up member of NSPN.

I've sent out the next three training opps to those who have sent me a PM expressing interest. Not too late to join but you must be a paid up member of NSPN to do so. Last weekend in York was a blast! Trip report to follow soon.

Carol (and anyone else considering)-- it is a great opportunity, highly recommended. I went out on the first trip Kevin (and Rob) were great at helping me through some fear and discomfort and getting me into some rocks I would never have "played" in before-- not to mention surfing (with my eyes closed?!?) at the mouth of the harbor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just sent out, by email, the latest training opp set for this Sat. 10.10. If you want me to add you to the list, please let me know. Keep in mind that the list is not meant to be exclusionary, but rather to make sure only paid NSPN members are on the trip and so that I will know the head count with certainty ahead of time.

• 2 weeks later...