Annual Ladies Paddle, Sunday, June 8th

Katherine

Hi,

Save the date! Details to follow but we will probably launch late morning. Thinking about launching from Gloucester (greasy pole) and meandering down the coast.

Please RSVP through the Calendar if you know you want to attend or wait until the details are worked out.

Thanks and hope to see you!

Hi Ann,

Because the trip is on the ocean it is a L3 trip.

If you would like to call me we can talk about your skill level and possible risks. (978-356-5818).

Hi,

Although the details are in my head it seems that I have not posted them yet ~ sorry!

Be ready to go by the beach briefing @ 10:30, launch @ 11:00 in Gloucester (specific details to follow), meander down the coast to the beach in Magnolia, have lunch, wander back up, load boats and find ice cream.

Hello all,

Please send me your foot plan info by Friday.

Be sure to include:

Your name:

Cell # or best # to reach you Sunday AM

Emergency contact name and #

Boat (make, model & color)

And, if I haven't paddled with you recently please let me know your skill, comfort and experience level.

We will park behind the Chamber Of Commerce building on Commercial Street in Gloucester. Not in the Chamber's lot but the one beside it. It will all become apparent when you see it.

Be ready to go by the beach briefing @ 10:30.

Looking forward to paddling with all y'all.

PSSST... remember to RSVP through the Calendar

Hi Katherine ~

We meet on the Jewell Island trip a few weeks ago. I had such a great time on that trip that I'd like to join this trip. Since I'll be coming from Maine, more details of the launch location will be needed. Looking forward to meeting even more new paddlers!

Hello all,

Please send me your foot plan info by Friday.

Be sure to include:

Your name:

Cell # or best # to reach you Sunday AM

Emergency contact name and #

Boat (make, model & color)

And, if I haven't paddled with you recently please let me know your skill, comfort and experience level.

We will park behind the Chamber Of Commerce building on Commercial Street in Gloucester. Not in the Chamber's lot but the one beside it. It will all become apparent when you see it.

Be ready to go by the beach briefing @ 10:30.

Looking forward to paddling with all y'all.

PSSST... remember to RSVP through the Calendar

Hi Katherine ~

Here's the information you requested - Deb Wilson, (cell) 207-522-6206, (Emergency Contact) Sharon Wilson-Barker - cell = 207-991-7863, (Boat) Lincoln, Isle au Haut, Yellow and Cream (Experience Level) Very Experienced

The PM feature is not working tonight (??).

Here is my float plan...

Shari Gallant

Cell # or best # to reach you Sunday AM-(cell) 781-718-8861

Emergency contact name and #: John Gallant (cell)- 781-718-8909

Boat (make, model & color)- Northshore Atlantic LV (yellow/white)

Thanks ~ so glad you all figured out that foot= float. :-)

Deb, I suggest you Google Chamber of Commerce in Gloucester for directions and take down my cell # 978-778-4585, I too, will be Google-ing for directions as I have only been there a couple of times, several years ago.

Hi there--slight glitch as my membership expired right after I checked it in May, so I couldn't respond until now. I'd like to sign up if it's still possible. I emailed Lorrie who knows me and my skill level. I've also done this trip in the past (2 years ago). Happy to talk via phone if needed.

Your name:Brenda Conaway

Cell # or best # to reach you Sunday AM - 617-875-9761

Emergency contact name and # - Steve Mahler 617-872-7364

Boat (make, model & color) Wilderness Systems Tempest 170 Yellow (plastic)

And, if I haven't paddled with you recently please let me know your skill, comfort and experience level. Solid 2.5 to 3, although paddling 15 miles would spend me this early in the season. I've done this paddle before. Happy to chat via phone if needed!

Brenda, glad to have you! Please also RSVP through the calendar.

And, ladies, if you haven't already sent me your float plan, please do so ~ thanks!

Sorry, Joyce ~ I was looking forward to seeing you.

Hope to see you sometime this summer,

Hi Katherine,

Looking forward to the trip. Thanks very much. Sherry.

Name: Sherry V. Smith

Boat: Avocet LV white with red stripe

home phone: 781-581-5664

Emergency contact: Catherine McGeary cell: 978-290-3830

Hi Sherry,

I already printed 4 copies of the float plan so I will ask you to write in your info tomorrow. :-)

All: Looks like the weather goddesses are smiling down on us again ~ looking forward to a wonderful paddle.

See you tomorrow,

• 5 years later...