PICS ... 2nd Annual Cape Neddick to Ogunquit

Doug

I only took a few pictures. Still working on video. I should have some uploaded overnight.

post-101124-0-56842400-1311557360_thumb.

post-101124-0-66635000-1311557373_thumb.

post-101124-0-76973200-1311557387_thumb.

Great trip..the opportunity to observe "rock play" and "follow the leader" were beneficial experiences. Even took on surfing.. apologies again go to Blaine, who was the recipent of my first surfing collision. I'm now rushing out to get a helmet

the pics, as always, are great

Doug W

This trip was right up there among the best. Endless adrenaline opportunities for those who chose to challenge the waves and rocks. Gorgeous scenery despite the outrageous mansions poised like vultures high above. And the surf at Ogunquit was like Waikiki on decent day. Many thanks to Doug for posting this encore trip and giving me a second chance.

Here are my photos for the day:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=116681396281387802896&target=ALBUM&id=5633481270649261185&authkey=Gv1sRgCNfKpPn-0veoJw&feat=email

.. apologies again go to Blaine, who was the recipent of my first surfing collision. I'm now rushing out to get a helmet

Doug W

No apology necessary, Doug. I should know by now to stay well clear of anyone surfing in my direction as I've been on the giving end of that interaction myself. But the helmet is definitely a sound idea.

Blaine

Some great action pics (timing). I need to break out my camera more. I'm still working on posting video. The first round of renders somehow got set at widescreen within 4:3 so I had to re-render. Then my overnight uploads failed. Each video can take 2-3 hours to upload all the while hogging my connection so I've been trying to do them at night. I'm trying to work my router's QoS settings to see if I can have uploads scale back usage when something else wants a chance then I can commit to uploading sooner and not be confined to off-hours upload windows. The caveats to shooting hours of footage I then have to edit and post...

With any luck there will be some up later this evening then more for tomorrow and I'll post a link here.