North Shore Skills Sessions

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

The 7th NSSS (North Shore Skills Session) will be held at Salem Willows, Friday, June 17, around 5:30. Please see the calendar for details.

http://www.nspn.org/forum/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&cal_id=1&do=showevent&event_id=749

Depending on interest, we may have a short L2 trip in order to practice on the move. For the Willows, wheels for kayak transport are recommended.

Hi there - Can you tell me where you park and put in? Might try to stop by to check it out. (Don't think I'll be able to paddle tonight though, but would like to join in the near future.)

Thanks!

- Bill Whalen

Hi there - Can you tell me where you park and put in? Might try to stop by to check it out. (Don't think I'll be able to paddle tonight though, but would like to join in the near future.)

Thanks!

- Bill Whalen

Hi Bill,

Kevin can give more details, but parking is generally available at the Willows near the tennis courts. The best (virtually tide-independent) put-in is in the cove next to the fishing pier. I think you can park at the end of the arcade area to carry the boat over to the put-in; and then move the car.

I plan on being there this evening.

Bob

Thanks!

- Bill Whalen

Hey Bill,

I responded to the email that you sent...