Lobsta paddle 9/12?

eneumeier

Someone mentioned that I should have put this on the trip board rather than the general board so here it is:

I have not done this for a few years but, if there is interest, am willing to re-activate:

I can get lobsters at the "boat price" from a neighbor. You tell me how many you want - which is a commitment to pay for it - and I place the order.

People paddle out of Lane's Cove, say Noon to 4:00 PM, then come to my place .8 mile away. (This is the house where the cold water workshop is held. Need to leave most cars at the cove as parking is limited.)

People bring the fixings (corn, cole slaw, baked beans, etc.) or whatever they want to eat other than lobsters, and beverages.

I provide: lobster cooker, corn cooker, cutlery, dishes, ice, etc.

If it looks like a big crowd it would be nice to have someone come over in the morning to help set up.

Post interest here so I can get a reading. Will make a go/no go decision by Thursday, 9/10.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Looks like both Ellen and our sous-chef Perrine are willing to arrive mid-afternoon to cook up a storm if this is a go. I suspect Ellen'll want to bring her signature slaw too.

RSVP count later.

Ern

Looks like both Ellen and our sous-chef Perrine are willing to arrive mid-afternoon to cook up a storm if this is a go. I suspect Ellen'll want to bring her signature slaw too.

Hi Ern,

Looks like there is not much interest in this. Sorry. Liz

Liz:

I was interested too but I am tied up too.

Bill