Forest River Session Friday 6/27

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jun 23 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be paddling out early on this day for those who want to join. Put in at Forest River at 2:30pm and paddle out. Practice session starts at 5:30pm back at Forest River. This week rescue practice takes center stage :):shark::Titanic::woohoo:

For L2 paddlers, this a great way to practice rescues from both perspectives. You'll have more confidence on all your trips once you feel comfortable as a rescuer and as a "victim". The water's warm and G's laugh is infectious, so come on out this Friday! :)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jun 24 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For L2 paddlers, this a great way to practice rescues from both perspectives. You'll have more confidence on all your trips once you feel comfortable as a rescuer and as a "victim". The water's warm and G's laugh is infectious, so come on out this Friday! :)

I'm planning to be there...

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jun 23 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be paddling out early on this day for those who want to join. Put in at Forest River at 2:30pm and paddle out. Practice session starts at 5:30pm back at Forest River. This week rescue practice takes center stage :):shark::Titanic::woohoo:

For the early paddle, I'm planning on putting in at Nahant instead of Forest River at 2/2:30pm. and paddling over to Forest River for the session.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jun 26 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the early paddle, I'm planning on putting in at Nahant instead of Forest River at 2/2:30pm. and paddling over to Forest River for the session.

expecting surf?