Boreal Designs, Alvik for sale

I'm putting up my Alvik for sale for $1200 this year. It's my boat that i have used for multiple camping trips both  on salt or fresh water.

It in great shape, super simple seat, ruder and deck lines all in good shape. I 've customized the hatch straps over the years they are " color coded" so I could easily see them in low light situations when packing etc. It's great for day trips or multi day 2 week trips. Sand color blends easily with it's surrounding. handles rough water easily nice rounded hull  makes for a nice user friend boat. It's fiberglass 17 ft weighs in at 54 lbs. From the early days of Boreal Designs boats made in Quebec. Love this boat it has never let me down

Here are some nice pics from the other day

also a description from the web

The Alvik is comfortable, quick, responsive and lightweight. It's designed for intermediate to advanced paddlers, but is also a good choice for the skillful beginners. The Alvik moves through the water with speed, grace minimum effort from the paddler. The Alvik is a unique kayak, certainly the most rapid in its category. Its long waterline and clean entry provide excellent tracking. A moderate rocker enhances maneuverability when making lean turns. The Alvik's low profile affords minimum resistance to wind.

20210604_130723.jpg

20210606_154715_(2).jpg

20210604_130844.jpg

20210606_154730.jpg

20210606_154847.jpg

20210604_131030_(2).jpg

20210604_130959_(1).jpg

20210606_154827.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Time for me to reduce the price to $ 900.

I haven't used it these last 2 seasons and it would be nice to have someone putting on the waters again.

Great boat for camping or day trips !